Telemedicine virtual visits from MUSC. No charge for those with the State Health Plan, or $20 for SCDC employees who are not covered by the State Health Plan.
- For employees covered by the State Health Plan:
- For employees covered by other insurance plans:
After signup, start a virtual visit: MUSChealth.org/virtual-care
SCDC employees who have previously created an MUSC Health Virtual Urgent Care account must update their benefit group in order to receive this service at no cost!
How to change your benefit group:
If you already have an MUSC Virtual Care account that is associated with a different benefit group (e.g. SCDC), you will need to associate it with the State Health Plan to receive this benefit at no charge.
To change or add your benefit group, simply log in, then:
- Select “Profile & History”
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Scroll down to find the “Group benefit” section
- Click the drop down arrow then choose State Health Plan
- Enter your Subscriber (insurance member) ID
- Select “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page to save your entry
Your profile is now updated with the new (no cost) pricing.
If you have dependents on your account, be sure to follow the same step within each dependent’s profile.